Setting up your wallet is a 3 step process that takes about 10 minutes to complete.
To begin, please follow these steps in order:
- Download your own DGLD wallet through our GitHub account
- Export the REGISTRATION.dat file from your wallet and upload it to the form ('Wallet' / 'Register' / 'Export')
- Once your wallet is set up and opened, click on ‘Wallet’ in the toolbar
- Click ‘Register’ from the drop down menu
- Enter the password of your wallet
- Click the 'Export' button and save your REGISTRATION.dat file to your computer
- Return to this page and upload the REGISTRATION.dat file
- Complete the rest of the form with the required information
Please note that all fields are required.